2.22.2010

Prada ft. Diplo



I came across this little gem by our favorite neighborhood Diplo. It looks like someone over at Prada's advertising department likes fresh music. I heard of Private first on Mad Decent's blog back in January when Diplo gave us his remix. The song is catchy and Diplo's version is a totally different flip.


PRIVATE - My Secret Lover (UK Version)

Private | MySpace Music Videos


Private was formed in 2006 by Danish producer/singer Thomas Troelsen, along with guitarist Asger Tarpgaard and vocalist Tanja Simonsen. Sonically, PRIVATE's music is filled with infectious pop hooks and rhythms. Their debut album “My Secret Lover” was produced and recorded by Troelsen in Copenhagen and New York, and mixed in London by Jason Boshoff (Basement JaxxDavid Gray).




My Secret Lover (Diplo Remix)


Download today are a gift from Saintwoods.com

1 comment: