2.02.2010

Luvstep



Back in December I went to a little party in DC with Bis and Serena. That night I met Dave Nada, Matt Nordstrom, Jackie O, Malik Starx and some other locals. Dirty South Joe was playing some great music as Flight of the Navigator was being projected up for visuals. I was drinking Delirium, dancing and admiring 1986's Sarah Jessica Parker. She looked like a horse then as much as she does now. I was impressed with the music selections by Dirty South Joe so I started following @dsjoe on twitter so I could hopefully catch him another time. Through the twitterverse I came across a tweet for a genius project called LUVSTEP . They are throwing a LUVSTEP cd release party @ the barbary on February 14th. Serena and I are planning on attending since we will be back from our mini-vacation to NYC for her birthday. I'm very excited for this show.


Luvstep Teaser from flufftronix on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment