3.09.2010

Movie Trailers: Tron Legacy



Usually films come and go in the theaters and I don't get too excited for them. This has got me so excited. I was smiling when I watched the new trailer for Disney's Tron Legacy. It gives us a little more glimpse into what the story will be about. The last trailer was purely made just for the fans of the original Tron. I am glad they are not doing a re-make or a pre-quel but a continuation of the original 20 years later. I am just disappointed that I have to wait until December of this year to see this film. I won't write too much about these movies just watch the trailers.

Original:



New Trailer:



If you haven't seen the original, I suggest you rent it. Here's a little taste to wet your whistle.





Daft Punk has created the entire score for the movie.





Seriously, Jeff Bridges + Daft Punk = Win

No comments:

Post a Comment